THE HISTORY OF THE RESTAURANT  
Presently the restaurant is run by Dino and Agatha's children, the niece and nephew of the old Enrico Lombardi, who opened towards the end of the 1800's.
The owner Enrico Mencarini is assisted by his sister Paola who is responsible for the kitchen and by his brother in law Alessio, sommelier.
Originally the restaurant was a public stable with adjacent inn, where the carters from Florence continueing on to Liguria, stopped for the night (probably the mailmen of the time, also used the structure).
During the first few years, after the war, the Trattoria was actually born and finally the present "Restaurant".
 
Via Aurelia 127 - Torre del Lago Puccini (LU) +39 0584 341044 - info@ristorantelombardi.it
 

Hotel Versilia

 
powered by Creative It